Helping at Home.
During the lockdown, we have accumulated a wealth of additional resources and tools to help parents to support learning at home. Click here for our Home Learning section.
Now more than ever, it is important that children read at home. To support your child's learning at home you should:
- Read with your child everyday and help with looking after their book bag and reading book.
- Support children with homework and looking after their homework.
- Discuss behaviour expectations with your child and encourage them to behave at all times.
- Engage in activities which will help support the child’s learning in all the curriculum areas.
- Visit the local library regularly.