Now more than ever, it is important that children read at home. To support your child's learning at home you should:
- Read with your child everyday and help with looking after their book bag and reading book.
- Support children with homework and looking after their homework.
- Discuss behaviour expectations with your child and encourage them to behave at all times.
- Engage in activities which will help support the child’s learning in all the curriculum areas.
- Visit the local library regularly.