Apps and Games.
- LearnEnglishKids - Free British Council resources with reading comprehensions, word games and interactive stories. Great for KS1 and English-language learners. Available at: https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/
- FunBrain - A variety of games for most subjects. Available at https://www.funbrain.com/
- OxfordOwl - Free eBook Library available at https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/books/free-ebooks/.
- Global Storybooks - Free dual-language library available at https://globalstorybooks.net/
- MantraLinguaUK - Free dual-language books until the end of August. Fill out the online form to access here: https://uk.mantralingua.com/homereading
Videos and Media.
- Staff Stories.
- Mrs Whitfield reads 'The Paperbag Prince' - https://www.facebook.com/StMarysCERochdale/videos/516731195932593
- Mrs Brown reads 'A Squash and a Squeeze' - https://www.facebook.com/StMarysCERochdale/videos/206243320650171/
- Mr Carey reads 'How to be a Lion' - https://www.facebook.com/StMarysCERochdale/videos/652919408826678
- Miss Thomas reads 'Lost and Found' - https://www.facebook.com/237926607145982/videos/436266843662663/
- Miss Robinson reads 'Tog the Dog' -https://www.facebook.com/237926607145982/videos/539861613222696/
- Miss Lamb reads 'Mr Wolf's Pancakes'-https://www.facebook.com/StMarysCERochdale/videos/538647376943502/
- Mrs Holahan reads 'There's a Rang-Tan in My Bedroom!' - https://www.facebook.com/StMarysCERochdale/videos/923583504762993/
- Kids' Poems and Stories with Michael Rosen- https://www.youtube.com/user/artificedesign
- The World of David Walliams - Free audio stories from David Walliams books. Check back daily for new stories. Available at https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/