Apps and Games.
- PhonicsPlay - Free-to-play Phonics games during the school closure period. Login using:
Username = march20
password = home
Download at https://new.phonicsplay.co.uk/.
- Teach Your Monster to Read - 99p app available from the App Store and Google Play Store. Free to play on computer. Award-winning game featuring sounds and sentences. Available at https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/
- Phonics Hero - 7 day trial available for parents. Features step-by-step games and learning. Current being updated for COVID-19 closures. Available at https://www.phonicshero.com/.
Phonics Bloom - Free phonics games organised by phases. Option to subscribe for more games. Available at https://www.phonicsbloom.com/
- Oxford Owl - Online library organised by book bands. Ask your child's teacher if you need your child's level. Once a log-in has been created, the library is free to access. Books up to Stage 20. Available at https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
Videos and Media.
- Read Write Inc Phonics lessons are available on YouTube and Facebook - they were livestreamed in the week before Easter.
If your child is in Year 2, they may still do phonics. Your child will know this if they do.