Apps and Games.
- PhonicsPlay - Free-to-play Phonics games during the school closure period. Login using:
Username = march20
password = home
Download at https://new.phonicsplay.co.uk/.
- Teach Your Monster to Read - 99p app available from the App Store and Google Play Store. Free to play on computer. Award-winning game featuring sounds and sentences. Available at https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/
- Phonics Hero - 7 day trial available for parents. Features step-by-step games and learning. Current being updated for COVID-19 closures. Available at https://www.phonicshero.com/.
Phonics Bloom - Free phonics games organised by phases. Option to subscribe for more games. Available at https://www.phonicsbloom.com/
- Oxford Owl - Online library organised by book bands. Ask your child's teacher if you need your child's level. Once a log-in has been created, the library is free to access. Books up to Stage 20. Available at https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
Videos and Media.
- Read Write Inc Phonics lessons will be live streamed at the times written below on Youtube and Facebook.
Your child should know which group they are in and so which session would be suitable to them.
- Set 1 sessions (9.30am and 12.30pm) are suitable for Red-Ditty group and Reception groups 1A, 1B and 1C.
- Set 2 sessions (10.00am and 1.00pm) are suitable for Green and Pink group.
- Set 3 sessions (10.30am and 1.30pm) are suitable for Orange and Blue group.
If your child is in Year 2, they may still do phonics. Your child will know this if they do. Available at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7fbLgY2oA_cFCIg9GdxtQ and