Multilingual and Bilingual Resources.
For more language advice and support, please email our EAL Lead - Mr Carey - at email@example.com
It is important to keep speaking in your home language at home, as well as helping your child to read. Find out more information about your home-language at: https://ealresources.bell-foundation.org.uk/parents/speaking-your-home-language
You can find Coronavirus advice in different languages at https://www.nhs.uk/accessibility/health-information-in-other-languages/
Apps and Games.
- Global Storybooks - Free dual-language library available at https://globalstorybooks.net/
- MantraLinguaUK - Free dual-language books until the end of August. Fill out the online form to access here: https://uk.mantralingua.com/homereading
- EALHub - Free and premium resources for language learning. Available at: https://www.ealhub.co.uk/free-resources/
- OxfordOwl - Free eBook Library available at https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/books/free-ebooks/.
- Rochdale Libraries - Sign up to Rochdale libraries to access free eBooks at: http://www.rochdale.gov.uk/libraries
Videos and Media.
- Cartwheel Arts - Daily video activities and art sheets. Available at www.cartwheelarts.co.uk