Apps and Games.
- TheMathsFactor - Created by Carol Vorderman with PearsonUK - who produce 'Power Maths'. Free during school closures. Available at: https://www.themathsfactor.com/
FunBrain - A variety of games for most subjects. Available at https://www.funbrain.com/
- We have created a cheat sheet on how to access Numbots, TimeTable Rockstars and Classroom Secrets. Download it here.
- Concrete, Pictorial and Abstract PowerPoint - In-house PowerPoint for understanding the 'mastery' approach to Maths. Linked here.
- 5 Maths activities will be added on your child's class page after the Easter holidays. Your home packs should be used for the two weeks before Easter.
Videos and Media.
- White Rose Maths at Home - Follow the instructions below. 'Power Maths' and 'White Rose Maths' complement each other.